Repairs and Maintenance
Newington HA is committed to providing properties which are in excellent condition and maintained to the highest standards. As part of the overall Housing Service, the Association will provide a prompt and efficient response Maintenance Service to all its tenants.
The information below will assist you in reporting repairs so your request can be recorded accurately and given the correct priority.
Information and advice will also be provided in relation to your maintenance responsibilities as a tenant.
As part of the Associations commitment to consultation and continuous service improvement, we welcome suggestion and advice from tenants.
If the repair is the Association’s responsibility, report it immediately to our office, giving accurate details of the nature and extent of the fault. If in doubt, contact the Association.
You can report the repair in the following ways:
- In person at our offices at 300 – 302 Limestone Road, Belfast
- By telephone to Tel: 02890 744 055
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By letter to 300 – 302 Limestone Road, Belfast, BT15 3AR, UK
- Report to scheme supervisor (sheltered accommodation)
When you are reporting the repair please ensure you give:
- Your name and address
- A contact telephone (mobile if applicable)
- A full description of the fault and its location
- Details of when and how Maintenance Staff can inspect the fault if required or the Contractor can carry out the work
Emergency Out of Hours Repairs
In the event of an emergency outside of normal office working hours, tenants are requested to telephone Radius Connect 24’s Out of Hours Service (Freephone 0800 731 3081). This must only be used in real emergencies, for example, a burst pipe or serious electrical fault.
An emergency repair of this nature may in some cases only make safe the fault, in which case the full repair will be carried out during normal working hours.