If the repair is the Association’s responsibility, report it immediately to our office, giving accurate details of the nature and extent of the fault. If in doubt, contact the Association.
You can report the repair in the following ways:
- In person at our offices at 300 – 302 Limestone Road, Belfast
- By telephone to Tel: 02890 744 055
- By email to email@example.com
- By letter to 300 – 302 Limestone Road, Belfast, BT15 3AR, UK
- Report to scheme supervisor (sheltered accommodation)
When you are reporting the repair please ensure you give:
- Your name and address
- A contact telephone (mobile if applicable)
- A full description of the fault and its location
- Details of when and how Maintenance Staff can inspect the fault if required or the Contractor can carry out the work
Emergency Out of Hours Repairs
In the event of an emergency outside of normal office working hours, tenants are requested to telephone Telecare Out of Hours Service (Freephone 0800 731 3081). This must only be used in real emergencies, for example, a burst pipe or serious electrical fault. An emergency repair of this nature may in some cases only make safe the fault, in which case the full repair will be carried out during normal working hours.