Distribution of our Brian Mullan Community Fund
The Association is delighted to announce the recent distribution of over £10,000 to 11 local organisations throughout North Belfast.
Through these awards, the financial assistance provided will help support local voluntary and community organisations to deliver projects which aim to:
- Promote community cohesion,
- Strengthen community relations,
- Improve health and well-being,
- Empower local residents and;
- Help enhance individual’s lives.
Below is a list of organisations and groups awarded funding to deliver their proposed projects:
- Marrowbone Community Association
- Woodvale Community Centre
- North Belfast Interface Network
- TDK Community Group
- Mindskills Training, Coaching & Well-being
- York Street Interchange – Resident’s Action Group
- Jennymount Community Association
- Autism NI
- Newington Day Centre
- 174 Trust
The Association wishes to express our gratitude to our tenants on the ‘Tenant Panel’, who give up their time, on a voluntary basis, to deliver such a successful scheme.
On behalf of the Association and our Tenant Panel, we wish all those awarded funding every success in the delivery of their projects moving forward.