NHA’S PLANNED & CYCLICAL MAINTENANCE – PROGRAMME UPDATES NOV. 2018
The Association is now in the process of rolling out our current annual Planned & Cyclical Maintenance Schemes for 2018/19.
Over the coming weeks, we intend to commence the following:
OUR PLANNED MAINTENANCE SCHEME:
• The installation of 48 new kitchens within our homes located within Deerpark Mews, Meadow Place, North Queen Street, Spamount Street and Victoria Parade –(Estimated Cost: £132,000)
• Replacement of 30 Gas boilers in our homes at Deerpark Mews, Kansas Avenue and Lisieux House – (Estimated Cost: £40,000)
• Replacement of Double glazing at our Lisieux House Sheltered Scheme – (Estimated Cost: £50,000)
• Major Thermal Improvement Works to 8 of our properties – (Estimated Cost: £200,000)
OUR CYCLICAL MAINTENANCE SCHEME:
• External Cyclical Painting and minor works to 50 of properties – (Estimated Cost: £46,000)
• NICEIC Electrical Inspections to a further 100 properties – (Estimated Cost: £10,000)
• Annual Gas boiler servicing to all our homes – (Estimated Cost: £40,000)
The Association will keep all affected tenants up to date on the progress of the schemes and keep you informed throughout. We will be contacting affected tenants in writing.
If your home has been earmarked for a kitchen replacement, you will be contacted and asked to attend a consultation event. During this event, information will be provided to you and you will be asked to choose from a range of kitchen work tops, door fronts, handles, etc.
The combined Schemes will cost in excess of £518,000 and shows that the Association is still fully committed to continually improving the standard of our homes.