NHA’s Planned Maintenance Programme Update (Nov. 2017)
The Association is now in the process of rolling out our current annual Planned Maintenance Scheme.
Works have commenced the :
- The installation of 19 new kitchens to properties located on the Limestone Road, Deerpark Grove and Deerpark Court.
- The replacement of gas boiler to 47 properties located at Deerpark Grove, Deerpark Court, Meadow Place, North Queen Street, Spamount Street and Victoria Parade.
- Internal redecoration and the replacement of floor finishes to our Richmond Lodge Sheltered Scheme, located on the Cavehill Road.
- Major Thermal Improvement Works to several of our properties.
- External Cyclical Painting and minor works to 59 properties.
- NICEIC Electrical Inspections to a further 100 properties.
The Association will of course keep all affected tenants up to date on the progress of the Scheme and fully informed throughout the process. We will be contacting tenants by letter, arranging consultation events and asking tenants for their feedback on completion of the works within their homes.
If your home have been earmarked for a kitchen replacement, you will be contacted and asked to attend a consultation event. During the event, information will be provided to you and you will be asked to choose from a range of kitchen work tops, door fronts, handles, etc.
The Scheme will cost in excess of £200,000 and shows the Association is fully committed to continual improving the standard of our homes.