Planned Maintenance Update for 2017/2018
The Association are pleased to announce the commencement of our planned maintenance programme of works for the year ahead and can confirm we are committed to carrying out the following improvement works:
• The installation of 19 new kitchens to some of our properties located along the Limestone Road and at Deerpark Grove and Deerpark Court.
• The replacement of gas boilers at 47 properties located at Deerpark Grove, Deerpark Court, Meadow Place, North Queen Street, Spamount Street and Victoria Parade.
• Internal redecoration and the replacement of floor finishes within our Richmond Lodge Sheltered Scheme
• Major Thermal Improvement Works to 2 properties.
• External Cyclical Painting and minor works to 59 properties.
• NICEIC Electrical Inspections to a further 100 properties.
These works will see investment by us of over £200,000 in 2017/2018 and is the third year of our ambitious 5 year Stock Investment Strategy, which will see us spend in the region of £1.6 million during the lifetime of the Strategy.