Celebrating further success at North Queen Street
Since 2014, the Association has delivered almost 200 new homes in North Belfast, with an additional 143 new homes currently under construction. Our approach to service delivery and working in partnership with local communities has led to our work being recognised both locally and nationally.
In recent years Newington Housing has been successful in the following awards. These awards are recognition of the commitment and valuable work of us, along with our various community partners.
• The Aisling Award Winner 2014 for Positive Belfast
• Construction Employers Federation Residential Award Winner 2014
• CIH Working Together in conjunction with Duncairn Community Partnership Award Winner 2015
• RICS NI Award 2015 – Winner for Best Regeneration Project Limestone Road Redevelopment
• RICS NI Award 2015 – Winner for Best Residential Project Limestone Road Redevelopment
• RICS NI Award 2015 – Winner for Project of the Year Limestone Road Redevelopment
• UK Housing Awards 2016 – Winner of Best Regeneration Project – Limestone Road Redevelopment
More recently, in May 2017, the high standard of our new build homes was again recognised local by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, at their annual awards ceremony, as our new development at North Queen Street, Belfast was awarded ‘Winner for Best Regeneration Project in N.I’.
The Association, along with our key partners Donaghmore Construction Ltd and Apex Housing, were delighted to be part of this joint success and to acquire such an acknowledgement from our peers.